Cuts

Reports: Paul Manafort's former son-in-law cuts plea deal, will cooperate with feds

Paul Manafort's former son-in-law has cut a plea deal with the Justice Department, according to media reports. The deal, according to Reuters, requires Jeffrey Yohai, Manfort's former business partner and son-in-law, to cooperate with other criminal probes.

     

 

 

GANNETT Syndication Service

Beyond Official! Colton Haynes Cuts Jeff Leatham’s Last Name From Social Media Following Split Report!

DUNZO!

As we reported, Colton Haynes and Jeff Leatham have called it quits after six months of marriage.

Breakup rumors began swirling after fans noticed that the actor and the celebrity florist stopped following each other on Instagram. To make matters worse, the Arrow star deleted ALL of his pics featuring him and his husband.

Related: Colton Haynes SLAMS Paparazzi!

Speaking of social media, the 29-year-old thespian — who used to go by “Colton Haynes-Leatham” on Insta — has switched back to his OG moniker.

He also dropped “husband” from his bio.

In an interesting twist, “husband” is still in Haynes’ Twitter description, but we’re sure that will be changed pretty soon.

On the flip side, Leatham still goes by “Jeff Haynes-Leatham” on his Insta, which still has photos of him and his now-ex.

What’s in a name? A lot, apparently!

[Image via Jeff Leatham​/Instagram.]

PerezHilton

YouTube Cuts Ties With Logan Paul After Suicide Video Controversy

YouTube is officially cutting ties with Logan Paul. The video sharing platform is pressing pause on current projects they have with the 22-year-old vlogger, who offended many users after sharing a controversial video of an apparent suicide victim in Japan’s Aokigahara Forest, where many people take their lives every year.

“In light of recent events, we have decided to remove Logan Paul’s channels from Google Preferred,” a spokesperson for YouTube told The Hollywood Reporter in a statement on Wednesday, January 10. “Additionally, we will not feature Logan in Season 4 of ‘Foursome’ and his new originals are on hold.”

The news comes one day after YouTube released an open letter condemning the internet celebrity’s video. “Many of you have been frustrated with our lack of communication recently. You’re right to be. You deserve to know what’s going on,” the statement, shared via Twitter on Tuesday, January 9, read. “Like many others, we were upset by the video that was shared last week. Suicide is not a joke, nor should it ever be a driving force for views.”

The Weird Loners actor’s father, Greg Paul, issued a statement via Instagram on Tuesday explaining that Logan will soon return to vlogging. “We all screw up. It’s a part of life,” he captioned the post. “Logan is coming back. That is definite. The amount of love that has been coming out has been unbelievable … The haters think they’re having an effect on us. If the haters knew how much love was out there, how much support was out there, they would shut their freaking mouths.”

As previously reported, Paul issued a second apology on January 2 after his video, posted one day earlier, received a wave of backlash on social media. “I’ve made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgment and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize,” the former Vine star told followers in an emotional clip. “So what we came across that day in the woods was obviously unplanned and the reactions you saw on tape were raw, they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel.”

Paul has not yet commented on YouTube’s announcement.

If you or someone you know is contemplating suicide, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.

Celebrity News – Us Weekly

HBO Cuts Ties With Louis C.K. in the Wake of Sexual Misconduct Claims

HBO announced that they will no longer be working with Louis C.K., who was recently accused of sexual misconduct by five women in a New York Times exposé published on Thursday, November 9.

“Louis C.K. will no longer be participating in the Night of Too Many Stars America Unites for Autism Programs,” which will be presented live on HBO on November 18,” a spokesperson for the network told Us Weekly in a statement on Thursday. “In addition, HBO is removing Louis C.K.’s past project from its On Demand services.”

FX Networks also issued a statement to Us regarding the claims: “We are obviously very troubled by the allegations about Louis C.K. published in The New York Times today. The network has received no allegations of misconduct by Louis C.K. related to any of our 5 shows produced tougher over the past 8 years. FX Networks and FCP take all necessary actions to protect our employees and thoroughly investigate any allegations of misconduct within our workplace. That said, the matter is currently under review.”

As previously reported, comedians Dana Min Goodman, Julia Wolov, Abby Schachner and a woman who spoke under the condition of anonymity told NYT that the producer masturbated directly in front of them or while they were on the phone with him. Comedian Rebecca Corry detailed an incident in which she allegedly declined C.K.’s offer to masturbate in front of her.

Numerous celebrities have since spoken out against C.K. and have shown support for the victims.

“This is to me one of the saddest parts of the Louis CK story in the @nytimes,” Judd Apatow wrote in reference to a portion of the piece where Schachner reveals she accepted the disgraced producer’s apology. “When you disrespect and sexually harass young, vulnerable people you become a dream killer.”

Busy Phillipps tweeted, “F—king disgusting predatory creeps. I hope they’re all terrified.”

C.K. joins Harvey Weinstein, James Toback, Steven Seagal, Kevin Spacey, Jeremy Piven and more males in Hollywood who have been accused of sexual harassment throughout the past month.

Us Weekly has reached out to Louis C.K. for comment.

Celebrity News – Us Weekly