Dunder Mifflin fans have lost a member of their TV family — Hugh Dane, who famously played Hank the security guard on “The Office,” has died. One of Hugh’s costars on the sitcom, Rainn Wilson, tweeted out the news Monday with a link to a…
Pusha T went straight for Drake’s jugular in a newly released diss track … taking shots at Drizzy’s childhood, alleging he’s got a secret son and releasing a photo of a young Drake with blackface. In the track, titled, “The Story of Adidon”…
An Indiana science teacher being hailed as a hero for tackling a school shooter last week spoke out on Monday and said he took “the only acceptable actions” on that day.
Jason Seaman, 29, was shot three times on Friday when he tackled a student who opened fire in his classroom at Noblesville West Middle School, Seaman’s brother told the Indianapolis Star. One student was also shot. The gunman, who police identified only as a male student, was taken into custody without injury.
“As a person who isn’t looking for attention, nor entirely comfortable with the situation I’m currently in, I want to make it clear that my actions on that day, in my mind, were the only acceptable actions I could’ve done, given the circumstances,” Seaman said at a brief press conference Monday. “I deeply care for my students and their wellbeing, so that is why I did what I did that day.”
The student who was shot, 13-year-old Ella Whistler, was in critical but stable condition, her family said in a statement.
“I can’t say enough how proud of Ella I am and how we all should be,” Seaman said Monday. “Her courage and strength at such a young age is nothing short of remarkable, and we should all continue to keep her in our minds as she continues to recover.”
Seaman also thanked Noblesville High School senior Jackson Ramsey, who started a GoFundMe page to raise money for Seaman’s medical bills.
“I’m still processing much of what has happened,” Seaman said, before referencing the middle school’s “Miller Shift” academic philosophy. “But I can say with absolute certainty that I am proud to be a Miller.”
The Situation is officially off the market! Mike Sorrentino and his longtime girlfriend, Lauren Pesce, are engaged, the couple reveals Us Weekly exclusively.
“I have always dreamed of proposing on Jersey Shore, the show that introduced me to the world,” Sorrentino tells Us about popping the question on MTV’s hit reality show Jersey Shore. “I’m currently living the dream and proposed to my college sweetheart, Lauren Pesce, amongst my best friends on the biggest reality show in the country. We are so proud and excited to share this chapter of our story with the world.”
The couple met while in college and dated for four years before he joined the series in 2009. However, they rekindled their romance when the show wrapped in 2012 and have been together ever since. Sorrentino, 35, constantly thanks Pesce for keeping him in line through the years and standing by his side during the tough times. He went to rehab for prescription pill abuse in 2012 and in January 2018, pleaded guilty to tax evasion. He has not yet been sentenced.
The pair are very vocal about their love for each other on social media. Following the premiere of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation, Pesce posted a photo on Instagram, congratulating him on the high ratings.
A post shared by Lauren Elizabeth (@lauren_pesce) on
“I’ve watched him work hard in silence for years, personally and professionally, without getting any recognition. He didn’t do it for anyone to notice, he did it to better himself, his life and to create a healthy and positive future for us as a family,” she wrote. “I am so proud of you for all you’ve overcome & the incredible man you are today. You inspire me every day to be my best and I’m over the moon and filled with emotion that the world is finally able to see your true self at your core. May God continue to bless you, our family, friends & fans forever! Feeling lots of love today!”
Jersey Shore: Family Vacation airs on MTV Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET.
TBT: That Time Khloé Kardashian, Kanye West’s Sister-In-Law, Called Donald Trump Out After Sources Said He Called Her ‘The Ugly Kardashian’
How can he still be your bro, Kanye West??
Aside from the President’s policies, we don’t understand how Yeezy can support someone who has reportedly talked trash about his wife’s sister!
In 2009, Khloé Kardashian was a contestant on Trump’s show The Celebrity Apprentice where she placed 10th.
In October 2016, sources told The Huffington Post that Trump once called KoKo a “piglet” and “the ugly Kardashian” on set. The insider revealed:
“He said: ‘Why don’t we fire Khloé? She is a fat piglet. Why did we get the ugly Kardashian?'”
Days later, the Revenge Body host shot back by telling The Los Angeles Times:
“I didn’t think he was saying those things about me… But he says those comments about a lot of women — really derogatory things. Someone who is that simplistic to judge things off of surface is not someone I want running my country… It’s not cool or appropriate for any person, male or female, to judge someone else by their looks… I find it really cruel. It’s wild.”
Why, Kanye, WHY???[Image via Derrick Salters/Johnny Louis/WENN.]
Chance Michael Corbitt is best known for playing the little lost-boy-turned-vampire, Laddie — opposite Jami Gertz as Star — in the classic 1987 fright film “The Lost Boys.” Guess what he looks like now!
(Reuters) – Turkish soccer club Besiktas ended up in trouble with European soccer’s governing body, UEFA, on Thursday, a day after a cat sneaked on to the pitch during their Champions League match against Bayern Munich.
Willis, VA — Junior Sisk is back at it with new music, available today on Mountain Fever Records. “The Whiskey & The Guitar” is the first single from an upcoming solo album due June 8th. The single drops to radio and is available to consumers today.
Crowned the International Bluegrass Music Association’s Male Vocalist of the Year in 2013, Junior Sisk has been consistently championing traditional bluegrass his entire career. With an armload of songs he’s been collecting for some time, he went back into the studio to work on his first ever solo record, this time in Nashville, TN with producer Thomm Jutz and Mark Hodges at the helm.
“When I first started performing professionally, my goal was always to present traditional bluegrass,” says Junior Sisk. “With the loss of so many great, traditional Bluegrass artists of late—Ralph Stanley, James King, Dave Evans, and Melvin Goins—I really want to make a strong effort to keep their sound alive, as well.” That opportunity presented itself organically when Junior’s long-time band, Rambler’s Choice, had a change in personnel at the end of 2017. “When Jason Davis and Kameron Keller moved on to create a new band, I really felt like it was the perfect opportunity to regroup and put more focus on my original goal.”
With Junior’s vocals at the forefront, the solo album includes musicians Ashby Frank, Mark Fain, Justin Moses, Jason Carter, and Thomm, while incorporating more brother-style duet harmony on the majority of the material. To accomplish the goal, special guest vocalists include Tim Massey, Del McCoury, Marty Raybon, Tim Raybon, Daniel Salyer, as well as an appearance by bluegrass songbird Heather Mabe.
Written by Marc Rossi and Jeff Walter, the first single, “The Whiskey & The Guitar” is presented from the perspective of the two inanimate objects arguing over which the singer loves most. It’s a battle of clever lyrics underscored by a peppy melody that masks the deeper sadness the listener will feel when they realize the song indicates the singer has no human connection with anyone.
Royals galore! With a wedding, baby and lots of excitement on the horizon, the British royal family has been staying busy. Stay up to date with the excitement by picking up The Royals: Grace, Purpose, Promise 96-page special collectors’ issue!
The fun-filled read features 300 rare photos of the royal family, as well as exclusive details about Prince William and Duchess Kate’s third pregnancy and their life at home with children Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
And as her two sons mark major milestoens this year, the collectors’ issue the reflects on the life of Princess Diana and how her legacy still influences the royal family to this day.
For more on the royal wedding, Duchess Kate’s pregnancy and Princess Diana’s life, pick up The Royals: Grace, Purpose, Promise, on newsstands now!
New York Times
'The Whole World Should Be Concerned': US Allies React to Bolton's Appointment
New York Times
BRUSSELS — John Bolton's appointment as national security adviser seems to many around the world to represent President Trump unbound, and they are trying to puzzle out what exactly that means. A fiercely intelligent man with deeply conservative …
Cambridge Analytica harnessed Facebook data in work for super PAC led by John Bolton, according to former …
John Bolton is already a lame duck — and he knows it
What Bolton Should Know About Working for Trump
Elaine Weiss’s superb book focuses on six key weeks in the suffrage battle.
From rose ceremonies to raising a family! The Bachelor’s Jason and Molly Mesnick exclusively checked in with Us Weekly and shared an update on life at home with their two children.
“We’re still living in the Seattle area and actually just built a new house about two years ago,” Molly, 33, told Us. “Jason is absolutely killing it in the real estate world and I am the morning show cohost on 106.1 KIIS FM.”
The radio personality also gushed about the couple’s daughter, Riley, and Jason’s son Ty from a previous marriage. “Ty just turned 13 — total teenager — and he’s even taller than me now!” the 5-foot-7 former reality star revealed. “Riley will be 5 in a couple weeks and is as girly as they come! If its pink or sparkles, she loves it.”
As for whether she’s followed Arie Luyendyk Jr.’s Bachelor journey? “I have been glued to Arie’s season because we met him a few years ago and think he’s such a charming guy!” Molly raved.
Although all is well today for the reality star couple, they faced backlash in 2009 after Jason, 41, broke up with his season’s winner, Melissa Rycroft, on After the Final Rose after admitting he still had feelings for Molly.
Arie made headlines on his Monday, March 5, season 22 finale for calling it quits with winner Becca Kufrin during one of their “happy couple weekends” post-show. Molly didn’t shy away from calling out the real estate agent via Twitter after he followed in her husband’s footsteps.
“Wouldn’t you consider learning from the mistakes of those before you —maybe call and ask what NOT to do… like filming the breakup?” she quipped on Monday.
Jason also took to Twitter to comment on the finale. When a fan asked if Arie reached out to him before calling off his engagement to Becca, Jason replied, “No, I wish he could have.”
The former lead told another Bachelor devotee that he has talked to Arie in the past and the race car driver “did seem sincere.” He also advised the Scottsdale resident to “not look at social media” or “leave the country” once the aftermath of his controversial decision settles in.
As for when he knew that Molly was the one instead of Melissa? “It was about two months later,” he tweeted.
After the Final Rose airs on ABC Tuesday, March 6, at 8 p.m. ET.
It should come as no surprise that Bekah Martinez was less than thrilled when she received a direct message from Arie Luyendyk Jr. on Twitter.
Luyendyk, 36, shocked viewers during the season 22 finale of The Bachelor on Monday, March 5, when he proposed to Becca Kufrin, only to call things off and rekindle his romance with runner-up Lauren Burnham.
— bekah martinez ♡ (@whats_ur_sign_) March 6, 2018
Fan favorite Martinez — who was sent home home during the the February 12 episode — says the shadiness didn’t end there. The 22-year-old nanny called out race car driver Luyendyk for privately tweeting her last month after he had already chosen his bride.
“DM’ing your ex on twitter is a great look, too, @ariejr,” Martinez wrote alongside screenshots of the alleged exchanges. One image showed a picture of Martinez’s Bachelor headshot on a milk carton, a meme that went viral after it was revealed that she had been on a missing person’s list in November.
“This may just win the internet,” he allegedly wrote on February 2. “Such a shame they didn’t use your license photo.”
“Lol! I made that,” she replied. “So there was no way in hell I was using the license photo . . . hahaha.”
Luyendyk responded: “So good. You seriously crack me up. Hope all is well.”
But the ABC reality star wasn’t done. He allegedly reached out the following day with another musing. “Just realized you were born the same year as my first 2-on-1,” he wrote, referencing their 14 -year age difference.
After putting Luyendyk on blast, Martinez admitted she wasn’t sure of his intentions. “Yeah arie was probably being friendly but guess what I DON’T CARE HAHAHA,” she tweeted. “BOY BYEEEE.”
Martinez also used her Twitter account to offer words of support to 27-year-old Kufrin. “@ariejr is the biggest f—king tool i’ve ever seen,” she wrote. “beck is a queen. a goddess. thank the LORD he’s out of her life.”